- Mammogram screening and overdiagnosis: tumor size an issue? June 15, 2017DOTmed.com – Health Care Business Daily News Written by: Thomas Dworetzky , Contributing Reporter A just-published study of breast cancer data has raised the issue of overdiagnosis from mammography screening – and puts tumor size squarely in the middle of the debate. That’s because many “small breast cancers have an excellent prognosis because they are inher […]
- Breast thermography: Technology, benefits, and cancer signs April 24, 2017Written by Tom Seymour Reviewed by Christina Chun, MPH Medical News Today www.medicalnewstoday.com Breast thermography is a non-invasive and painless test, with no radiation involved. It can detect and monitor early warning signs of breast cancer. This type of breast cancer screening is particularly useful for people under the age of 50. This is because […] […]
- The Radiant Health Show with Dr. Christine Horner – Carla Garcia, C.T., D.O.M September 26, 2016Is Thermography a Mammogram Alternative? Part 1 and 2 September 14, 2016 My guest this week is Dr. Carla Garcia, a board certified Doctor of Oriental Medicine with more than 30 years of experience in Integrative Medicine and an expert in thermography. In this 2-part interview, she discusses thermography, how it is useful for […] […]
- American Cancer Society abandons ‘one size fits all’ advice on mammograms October 24, 2015By Karen Kaplan – Contact Report Los Angeles Times – October 20, 2015 After a thorough review of the benefits and limitations of mammograms, the nation’s top cancer-fighting organization is advising women that they can wait until they are 45 years old to start using the tests to screen for breast cancer. New guidelines from the American Cancer […] […]
- Mass screening for infectious disease containment and pandemic outbreaks: misconceptions September 9, 2015Author: Dr. Peter Leando American College of Clinical Thermology Inc. (United States) Posted at: Spie Digital Library Manuscript Mass Screening for infectious Disease SPIE 2015 Authors copy SPIE | Proceeding | Mass screening for infectious disease containment and pandemic outbreaks: misconceptions From Conference Volume 9485 Thermosense: Thermal Infrared App […]
- Mammogram screening and overdiagnosis: tumor size an issue? June 15, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.